Dec. 2017 to Present, Sr. Visual Designer
• Building the Rightpoint culture in the Atlanta office, creating swag for the company, and working on the interior design.
• Design lead on multiple web and graphic design projects for clients ranging from healthcare, mortgage services, e-commerce and county government
The Creative Circus
July 2018 to Present, Interactive Design Teacher
• Teaching students the basics of digital design, focusing on desktop and responsive design.
Nov. 2016 to Dec. 2017, Sr. Graphic Designer
• Clients include GA Lottery, Sanderson Farms, AT&T, and Novant Health.
• Work includes a heavy mix of digital and traditional work including various print pieces, print ads, billboards, branding, packaging, storyboarding, pitch work, video animations, digital touch-screens, social media, and 3D.
Feb. 2014 to Aug. 2016, Graphic Designer
• Created websites and digital experiences for Bridgestone Tires, Firestone Tires, Carmax, AT&T, Dove, and Cox Automotive.
Jan. 2013 to Jan. 2014, Graphic Designer
• Clients include Coca-Cola, Home Depot, McDonalds and RaceTrac.
• Work includes rebranding, website design, stationary pieces, and motion graphics/video editing.
Sept.–Dec. 2012, Intern Graphic Designer and Animation Assistant
• Aided with animation and production of videos for Cartoon Network, Mellow Mushroom, Yamaha Golf Car Co., OMG Girlz iPhone app and with concepting, storytelling, and illustration of Artifact Designs’ 2012 interactive holiday card. card.
Jan 2011–Dec. 2012, Graphic Design
• Studied graphic design, typography, and advertising.
• Produced digital and print pieces as well as packaging design, video animation, and branding.
Chattanooga State Technical Community College
2003-2008, Associates Degree
• Studied illustration, calligraphy, sketching, dark room and digital photography, painting using acrylic and oil, and fine art.
• Introduced to graphic design.
Skills include Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Photoshop 3D, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and After Effects. Proficient in Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin. Traditional skills include doodling, pen and ink, paintbrush, patience and time management.